Jump to navigation
ALWAYS follow label directions when adding any pool chemicals to the pool.
- NEVER mix different types of chlorine.
- NEVER mix chemicals together.
- DO NOT use quantities in excess of the recommended dosage on the label.
- After shock treating, you MUST wait until the free available chlorine residual is at the level recommended by the label instructions.
- KEEP ALL CHEMICALS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Containers should always be kept closed when not in use.
- DO NOT use contents of unlabeled containers.
- NEVER add water to chemicals. Always add chemicals to water.
- PROPERLY DISPOSE of all containers.
- WASH YOUR HANDS THOROUGHLY after handling the chemicals.
- USE A SEPARATE, CLEAN PLASTIC MEASURING CUP for each chemical.